I have prepped another block for the Garden Mystery, by Jeni Gaston. Here is where I am so far...it is not looking cohesive for me yet, but I look forward with great anticipation to every block!
Here is some of the embroidery on the leaves...it did not show up well, but there it is. I like it!!
I am working on the hand quilting of this quilt...I tried to machine quilt (stipple) the outer border...boy, what a disaster. It was a mess from the word go!! Every single time I try to machine quilt, this is the outcome. Makes me really dislike trying it... So, I hand stippled it, and put the binding on. I still need a bit of hand quilting in the center and the binding sewn down...
I got this one, lonely Spooky block stitched and trimmed...and I trimmed it 1/4 of an inch too short. Dang it! I sewed the rest back on and trimmed it again and pressed it down...hopefully it will be lost in the seam allowance.
So onward!! I had to giggle at all these errors today!!