Monday, June 8, 2015

Turning Twenty Mystery Quilt starting very soon!!!!

  Dear Everyone:


Guess what???
There is a new Mystery Quilt afoot!!!  Please stay tuned, because Tricia at Turning Twenty (please see her website HERE!)  is doing a mystery quilt!!!  Just for us in blog land!!!  I was lucky enough to have had a sneaky peeky...and I am making this quilt.  It is glorious!!  So stay tuned, and stitch along with Tricia and me.  I am doing a patriotic themed quilt...Tricia is doing a scrappy quilt, usng Kaffe Fasset fabrics! They both will be so pretty!


STAY TUNED!!!!!  July 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is when this free BOM will be launched.  Don't miss out...details are coming, but if Tricia has your e-mail address, you will get this free BOM first!!!


I am pretty excited about this one!!!


Have a great day, everyone,

Julie

4 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

It sounds like fun!

Loris said...

Well, that sounds like fun. I have been fighting off temptation to buy some Kaffe Fasset fabric. I may have a good excuse to "surrender" :-)

Smiley Quilter said...

Thanks for sharing Julie. I need an excuse to buy some Kaffe Fassett fabrics and this might be it.

Rosa said...

Sounds fun.Can´t wait !

Puffins and purples!!

I was tempted by Puffins...a squirrelly breed!!  LOL!  This fabric was shared with me, and I have been loved these bright, candy corn colors...