Monday, December 16, 2013

Sidetracked with Spring!! Tiny Tulips!

Well, hmmmm...I got a little sidetracked!  I saw a wonderful tulip pattern on line, at Primitive Gatherings, and after receiving the pattern, I wondered...what would happen if I made the blocks tiny!?!  3 inch tulip tiny!!  So, Tiny Tulips was born!!  Very quickly prepped, this will be blanket stitching applique, and I love that, with sewing thread, due to the small size of the blocks.  Springtime, anyone?    Guess it depends on how cold it is where you are!!

Have a great day, everyone!!

Julie

11 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

You are so funny!
We just got a big snow dump, and the biggest snow piles I've seen in December, so to think of spring flowers is refreshing :)

Lori said...

That is super cute! No spring here for awhile.

Janet O. said...

Love those miniscule tulips.
We have settled in for a deep freeze for a while. The tulips are a refreshing sight! : )

Leeanne said...

such wee cuteness! It is certainly not cold here in NZ, summer is well & truly here!!

audrey said...

Wow, so sweet! Love it!

FeatherDuster said...

Love those tulips!

Karen said...

I am very much looking forward to spring. And planning a spring quilt. Your tulips are so tiny good!

Patty H. said...

thats so pretty!

Nancy said...

The tulips are adorable and look perfect with the pink, floral border.

regan said...

So sweet! But I haven't even been skiing yet!! lol

Jo said...

I was very tempted by this pattern. Yours look wonderful!!

Puffins and purples!!

I was tempted by Puffins...a squirrelly breed!!  LOL!  This fabric was shared with me, and I have been loved these bright, candy corn colors...