Monday, December 10, 2012

Ok...here we go!!!!!!

 Good Monday morning to you!  I am off work at the hospital...my plan?  To get all these little, itty bitty log cabin blocks into one piece!  You may have noticed that I am now setting them in a "Straight Furrows" setting, for no particular reason except that I have made a barn raising log cabin setting before.  So hurray for something different!!  I have been working 4 hours straight to get it to this point...about 1/2 put together.  Can I do it?  I am going for it!!!  Rosie the poodle has been helping...see the bottom right...
See that white stuff on the house across the street from us?  Must be something else?  Couldn't be SNOW!!!!  Cold, cold here!!!

Have a great day...updates as the log cabin blocks come together!!


Julie

6 comments:

Jane said...

It's going to be beautiful! Me, I'm struggling my way through the eleventy billion flying geese for step two of Easy Street.

Loris said...

Looking good! Hello to you and Rosie. Have fun and stay warm :-)

Nancy said...

You need to teach Rosie how to run your sewing machine; then, she could be a definite help.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I made 2 log cabin quilts in the barn-raising setting, so my last one was in a straight furrows setting. I still like the barn-raising setting best, but I just felt like doing something a little different on that last one. ;-)

regan said...

It's looking awesome so far! And I just love it when people say, Ok!...here we go! Like jumping off a cliff! lol

Gale, Ky quilter said...

Gorgeous! Love it!

Puffins and purples!!

I was tempted by Puffins...a squirrelly breed!!  LOL!  This fabric was shared with me, and I have been loved these bright, candy corn colors...